Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jordan River Temple

So I've seen these cute vinyl cutouts of the temple people have gotten married in. The only one I had seen of Jordan River I didn't really like so I drew my own and I thought I'd share it with you guys. Whether you know someone who got married there are you just like the temple here it is!


And an other project I did was made a vinyl from one of our wedding pictures! It's up on our bedroom wall. I don't know what you'd use it for but if you did want the cut file it is here.



Here's the original


It was a fun project

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job! Someone just commented on your post on the Craft Edge forum and I didn't remember seeing this...I've done some similar work with photos, too but you've got some nice files on your blog...hope you're still designing!

    ReplyDelete